I will do wordpress site with on page search engine optimization

About This Gig

I am here to Build and Customize your WordPress website with on page search engine optimization  If you are looking for quality development with fast delivery, so kindly work with me  Let me know what your requirements are and I can make it happen. 

-------------------------------
About my services :)
-------------------------------
1.     Wordpress setup.
2.     Build any site
3.     Wordpress theme development
4.     WooCommerce Setup.
5.     Update & plugins install
6.     Theme Customization.
7.     Setting all Woocommerce layout 
8.     Plugin Development.
9.     WooCommerce Settings update.
10.  Seo Friendly 
11.  Responsive with mobiles & tablets on all browsers. 
12.  100% Privacy as your website will never be shared. 
13.  0 Monthly payments.
14.  Unlimited products & categories.
------------------------
Other Services:
------------------------
·         Premium Theme Setup Exactly as Demo
·         Premium Plugin Setup
·         Website Redesign
·        Security Enhancement
·        Speed Optimisation
·        SEO
 My offer to about this first gig 
Note: I Will do first one order website first three pages is totally free I will not charged



Comments